Ethical, theological and epistemological principles
- Gender justice
- Network action
- God’s spirit sustains the church.
- God calls and holds accountable (mission Dei).
- Each church is called to the mission of God in its context.
- Grace commits (oikodomia, oikonomia).
- Love holds accountable.
- The gift of faith creates and dynamizes contexts.
- Spirituality is the foundation of community management.
- A sustainable organization promotes continuous exchanges with the environment in which it operates.
- Sustainable organizations generate interdependent relationships.
- Sustainable organizations create and manage networks.
- Sustainable organizations promote and maintain fair relationships between genders, generations and ethnicities.
- Contexts, organizations and their relationships are better understood from the point of view of complexity and the systemic approach.