To accompany the churches and faith-based organizations in their continual effort to improve their strategic, operative and instrumental capacities in the direction of strengthening their organizational sustainability, capacitating for a theological reflection which proposes to further the confessional identity in dialog committed to the transformation of the respective contexts.
How do we do it?
- We motivate and accompany churches and organizations in the elaboration and implementation of their participative strategic plans;
- We respond to the needs of contextualized leadership training, awakening, mapping and developing gifts and resources;
- We format management practice analysis tools, developing innovative management models and systematizing and disseminating good management practices;
- We investigate the conceptions of ecclesiology underlying the organizational models of Lutheran Churches in the region;
- We encourage reflection on new ways of being a church, of being an institution/organization based on Lutheran confessionality, with a view to deepening the commitment to the mission of God.